Are your feet wide or skinny? Do you have short nails or long nails? Are your feet dirty or shiny clean? Are your feet a nice color?
But really though: do you have beautiful feet? I guess that some people think that they have really cute feet…have you ever seen them taking pictures of their feet? Or (maybe if they think, they don’t have beautiful feet)… spending hours with lotions and such… trying to make their feet “truly beautiful”?
I suppose you think that the questions I first asked you are all totally important in having beautiful feet. Not so~ :) The Bible says (in Romans 10:15 -KJV ) How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
MMM…that puts a new light on things doesn’t it? Have you ever ran to tell your parents, perhaps about a naughty sibling and suddenly stopped… And look quickly down at your feet to see if they had changed and became ugly? Ha-ha, I don’t think you ever did! I certainly never did :)
Maybe you went into your bedroom and found your little sister playing with your toys (what a horror!). And started to yell and run to her, if you stopped and started walking and smiling… and then ask her if she wants to play with you :)All the while thinking about how
I wonder if the next time you go to bring good news if you might just take a “tiny peek” at your feet to see if they have become beautiful? Or perhaps maybe when you go and bring bad news- if they are ugly looking?
People really like beautiful feet~ Trust me ~ :)
~TTYL
4 comments:
I LOVE that! hahaa! =) =)
cannot wait till Keepers~ and your post!
lol Niiicceeeee, Zoe! :)
You want to know about my feet. I have big feet and long toes. Uncle Russell says they look like mushrooms - long and skinny and then they mushroom at the top. That wouldn't be so bad but he doesn't like mushrooms! Humph! :)
Love ya, Aunt Elisabeth
Post a Comment