January 30, 2011

mY ArIZoNa TriP @ tHE WaLlAcE's

Hello People!
It’s been over a week and still had not even posted any posts about the last part of my trip to Arizona!
So I thought I had better get on the job :) (right?)
I spent the last 3 days of my AZ-trip at the Wallace’s, I had a wonderful time…
My first day there: we arrived in Mayer around 1:00. Uncle Russell and Aunt Elisabeth dropped us (Zachary, Wesley, Serenity, Audrey and I) off at the start of their very, very long driveway (its three miles long). They went grocery shopping. So we started walking… and walking… We took a shortcut and crossed a stream. We had about a half-mile to go, but Seth and Justus picked us up…(Seth had drove his truck), we hopped in the back of the truck. We drove past the goat pen and Zachary hopped off, (he had to dispose of a goat carcass(I guess the goat just killed over)). Then the rest of us went up to the house and Wes, Serenity and I jumped in the blazer and Serenity drove us down to show me the goats. THEY ARE SO CUTE! Most of the kids are Nubian but some are Nubian/Boor. I then got to drive the Blazer back…I guess it suffices to say I need some more practice :P ok… a lot.
We then went back and got settled in…That night we went to Alicia Strunk’s house for game night. I got to see Hannah and meet Emily, Logan and Dillon Wallace. We ate some delish chili and cornbread. We played -killer ono- and –perfect stranger- A LOT OF FUN :)
Second day at Wallaces: Serenity and I just played around most of this day :) I got to do books with Zachary and Serenity and really enjoyed myself!
Third (and last) day: Serenity made egg-mcmuffins and all of us went down to the creek to have breakfast. I walked up a hill with Zachary and Serenity and took some pictures. Went back to the house and did books. Played a game with Serenity and read a book. Played a game of wallyball with Zachary, Wes and Serenity. Read emails…Went on a four-wheeler ride with Serenity(I drove 2!) Ate supper….stayed up late playing wallyball and adding pictures to my Picasa web album…

Well that about sums up my FANTASTIC tRiP!
Have a Wonderful Day Everyone~
Zoe


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good you had the time of your life! Like the pic of you and Serenity on the 4 wheeler.. And I like the pic of you and Serenity holding the ball together... And the 'Ahoy Mates' one! That was funny! :) Ain't vacation so much fun!!!

Joanna said...

Nice Pictures!! Looks like you had an awesome time with your cousins!!

Anonymous said...

Nice post!
Seren~

Anna said...

That sounds like fun! It's so fun to spend time with cousins. :) - Lovely slideshow swirly effect. Do you have a regular "Windows Movie Maker?" or do you use something else?