January 7, 2011

Animals IN the Snow~

Hello Everyone~
Who all is enjoying this snow? I don’t mind it that much...But I wish it wasn't so freezing!

I just like the start of winter, because of ice skating. But I think that I am a summer and fall person more than someone who lives off of the snow!! But I do like how the snow looks on the trees!

Because Abigail did a postie on snow, I thought I would do one on our animals in the snow.




The barn ~

I don't think this chicken wants to come out~ What do you think she is saying?
~
When I was taking pictures, the animals wanted to keep following me (except the chickens!)~

Cocoa in the snow~
I think Geneva is the only one, of our animals who really likes the snow~ She enjoys rolling in it!

Marshmallow- (trying to follow me AGAIN!)
Sophia~ My beautie Brows

Peek-a-boo~

I could not get a good picture of her...she would NOT stop following me!


And Captain' F~

Some of my cats are staying in the garage, smart kitty's! I don't know where our little kitty- Killikey was, he probably was holed up some where!

Have a nice winter everybody!

Shoveling Snow Buried In Snow Ice Skating Snowstorm Snowball Fight Sleigh 3

(Got a little carried away with the smile's didn't I?)

Zoe

P.S. ~My friend Grace has just gotten BLOG (congrats Grace!).....Why don't you go over and say hi?

Here is the URL: http://grace-anamericangirl.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of Cocoa and Sophia! Tis soo cute! I'd have to say that my favorite seasons are Spring and Summer. =)

Joanna said...

Yes Zoe, I am enjoying the snow!!
I love the pictures!!!
I have to disagree with you, my favorite season is winter!!! I love it!!!

Anna said...

Cool! Thanks for introducing me to your animals - I enjoyed it! :)

I amst on my way to check out Grace's blog... :)

Hope you have a great day!

Ps. Do you have a hope chest? - Just wondering.