January 10, 2011

Another Post About~ Ice Skating "j

One of the few things that is enjoyable to me about winter is (can you guess?): Ice Skating! I am not very good, but I really have a lot of fun whenever I go.

~With that opening, I will proceed to do a post on: (what else?) Ice Skating.

Lately when the ice is solid on the pond, my family and I like to get out when we can. Yesterday we went Ice skating with some others… The guys played a brutal game of hockey.While us girls skated around… Showing each other what we could do, and learning new techniques.


It was so much fun! Here are some pictures:

Us ladies:




Bethany and Abigail:

Lincoln on the ice~

Engaged in some friendly conflict....

Enjoying the ice Ice Skating
TTYL Folks~

Zoe


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic 'Engaged in Some Friendly Conflict'!!! lol! That's great! :D
Ice Skating was a lot of fun! So glad that Rachel had some extra ice skates! (:
L♥ve the post!!!!

Kara said...

Fun stuff! We went ice-skating on Saturday and it was so much fun! L<3verly!

Anonymous said...

btw like the pic of u! =)