Hello There Everyone!
How are y’all doing this winter??? So far I have not had to face this freezing weather as I have spent the last week or so in the Arizona desert (I know…LUCKY me!(sorry))!
I went down to be at Harmony in the Desert ,and also to see some of my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Friends.
It was one of the most wonderful times of my life :)
I left on the January the 11th……Hannah came with me,(or rather I went with her). We had a long flight out and arrived! My Aunt Rachel and Uncle Arne were there to pick us up. We went to get our luggage, only to find that a suitcase of Hannah’s could not be found anywhere! We spent almost a half hour looking around for it and then went to the help desk and asked about it and then filed a claim… It had been left back in Philly! (It was sent to her later that week).
After that was all resolved, we drove over to Olive Garden where we met up with Hannah’s Aunt Ruth, and dropped off Hannah… (only after we had eaten our fill!).
Then I was taken to Tucson….I took some pictures along the way....
ENJOY!
2 comments:
You're not sorry! LOL jk! =D AZ looks Awesome!!! The least you could've done was bring back some warm weather with you!! ahahaa
I love the pictures!! AZ must be beautiful!!
Post a Comment