January 25, 2011

My Arizona Cousins~

I thought that because I have been doing quite a few posts on Arizona...That I should introduce you to all of my ARIZONA COUSINS <3>

I guess I should start with the oldest of us cousins...Jordan, who married the most wonderful cousin-in-law around a year ago... Martha ( soon I will be a second cousin) :)







Then its AUSTIN: He is 25 (I think!) ...nice, friendly and ... get this, HE IS single...



~(I am going to have a hard time trying to describe Chloe and Grace, they are so AMAZING!)


Chloe is the next in line, she is a great piano player... she taught herself to play!
This is Grace... She can do great hairstyles~

Then there is Seth....He travels all over the US & Canada working!

And there is Zachary... Most always smiling he will soon have you smiling too.

Next this line is Hadassah, whenever you are around her you are sure to be doing something that is a lot of fun :)


Wesley is 15... and is turning into a talkative guy.

Enoch is 14, and is currently raising a flock of hens...to get some extra cash.

Serenity is next in line...she is my favorite shopping companion :)


Then there is Lilliana, she is so sweet!

And then Justus, he is Lincolns favorite playing buddy....

Then last of all: Audrey....2 CUTE !!


And....the 3 SISTERS...... Our wonderful MOM's :

And our Dads...

Hope you enjoyed meeting my Arizona cousins~

Till the Next Post,

Zoe




4 comments:

Anna said...

Cool! Thanks for the introduction. :)

Elisabeth said...

What a nice looking family you have, Zoe.

Zoë said...

Thanks :)

Robin said...

I think you forgot some of your other Arizona cousins!!! :)