February 25, 2012

Geneva

I've really been enjoying photography lately and so I thought I would do a photo-shot of our dog...Geneva.   ~She is a Sheltie...which is basically a miniature sized "lassie". We have had her since she was a little puppy!  Geneva is getting older, but she still retains that "puppy attitude", I don't think she will ever out grow it!

Here are some of the  "post worthy"  pictures I took, isn't she positively beautiful?


I love her BIG brown eyes :)

-----------

(I had you in mind Faith, when I took these pictures!)

 I used picnik for this one !




Hope you enjoyed the pictures!


    TTYL,  
       Yours Truly   


P.S. I apologize for the lack of "wordy" post lately. I just haven't gotten any ideas recently
 for longer posts! If I find anything interesting to post about, I will ~

8 comments:

Joanna said...

Aaaawwww! Geneva is so cute! :) I can't believe she sat still for these pictures!

Godsgirlz1 said...

So Cute!

Would you like to check out my blog?

godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

♥Godsgirlz1♥

Jordan said...

Cute pics.! We have Shelties too! We have a Sable named Daisy, a Tri named Maggie, and a Sable Merle named Sunny. Maggie just had 9 puppies last week! They are soooo cute! I'm going to post some pics. on my blog if you want to see them! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Anna said...

Nice to meet you, Geneva. :)

I think the first picture was best.

*hug*

~Amelia said...

They all look awesome Zoe! Geneva is so cute!

Serenity said...

Nice photos, Zoe! :]Love the last one.

Serenity

Tane Hannah said...

She is beautiful!
Tane♥

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics. Especially like the last pic of Geneva. Buck told me that he misses Geneva. O and tell Geneva that I said Hi. ;0)
Faith