February 10, 2012

*I Got Tagged*

I got tagged by Kay at http://lovejoypeace3.blogspot.com/  :) Thank you Kay ! I enjoy reading your blog too~


RULES:

1) Post these rules.
2) You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions from the person you were tagged by to answer.
4) Create 11 new Questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.



11 Random things about me!

1. I like Spring and Summer, best of all seasons.
2. I don't really like snow!
3. I like sunset and sunrise colors.
4. I really enjoy naming things :D
5. My dream is to have a dairy goat operation (business) ….it’s a dream…
6. I will be 16 in five months!
7. I love blue eyes!
8. I am 5 foot 4 inches.
9. I love dried fruit and jerky!
10. My favorite sport is Wallyball (which is Volleyball with walls).
11. I am home-schooled and love it!

 
The Questions (and my anwsers):

1. Polka dot or stripes? Well…definitely stripes!

2. Would you rather travel in a plane or a boat? In a plane, it’s so much faster!
3. If you would be given 5,000$ what would you do with it? *Well, first 10 % to missions! Then buy each of my family members a special present, and if there was money left over… get some quality *Nubians*
4. What your dream house would look like? Small and cozy ( I dream big) : )
5. Do you have pet? Yes, I have quite a few!
6. What do you feel to eat, now? …An apple…
7. What is your phobia? Snakes….eeeekkk! Also heights.
8. You do you wish to meet the most in your lifetime? God
9. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be? My height, I would love to be tall : )
10. Fruits or veggies? Fruits, my favorite foods.
11. What is your favorite candy(-: Oh, tough one! Maybe Butterfingers?



Haha, I caught you! You're it ....
http://gottalovepictures.blogspot.com/
http://confessionsofamaineteenager.blogspot.com
http://ameliasflowers.blogspot.com/
http://virginiasniche.blogspot.com/

Now you have to answer my questions :)

1. Cats or Dogs?
2. What do you want to accomplish most in life?
3. If you could speak one other language, what would it be?
4. What color describes your personality?
5. Can you fly in your dreams?
6. If you could pick one thing to do all day, what would it be?
7. Would you rather read or write?
8. Do you like being inside over being outside?
9. Why?
10. Favorite school subject?
11. Can you whistle?




AZ pt 3 post will be coming...sometime this year! (Just kidding)


Bye-Bye,
Zippi

No comments: