We did so many fun things, like: Wallyball, two-hand-touch football, dodge ball, shipping books, four wheeler, hiking, board games and just talking!
View from the side of their house :)
Another random picture view...
Front view!
In Jerome (a mining town now hippie town) we went into this Kaleidoscope Shop!
It was really fun to look inside them all. (Serenity)
Looking around ...
A Dream Of Childhood is what this is called...
...and... the price tag says $7,500, sorry..... that's not a dream of my childhood!
Bethany; at the doorway of a old mine.
(The picture says it all)
Looking down into a mine shaft!
Abigail
Looking in...
WOW! It was really deep.
In a mine elevator!
Wesley and Bethany (getting ready to go hiking)
Sis Shelly and Bro Dole
(Devils Bridge)
Uncle Russell
Uncle Russell and Bethany :)
Justus and Lincoln
Looking at the view!
Lincoln
Our little family (Papa was at home working)!
Abigail~
Wesley, being daring.
Bethany, Uncle Russell and Aunt Elisabeth.
Us girls :) (this is at a diffrent place we hiked to)
Bethany, Wesley and Audrey
Watching the sun~
--Later--
Lincoln and Justus, getting ready to play football! lol
Auntie Elisabeth :)
Abigail on the four-wheeler!
Abs and Papa !
Having fun!
Okay, that is part 2! The next part (pt 3) is going to be really neat : ) It will be about our last 2 days!
I will try to get it out this week...
Sunshine and Lizard Tails,
Zippi
5 comments:
Hi Zoe,
I just tag you on my blog:
lovejoypeace3.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Kay
Awesome pictures! :) I miss you... :'(
Serenity
Stunning pics, looks like you guys had fun!
~Tane♥
Looks like fun!! :) Yep, that is definitely AZ. :) lol
Thanks for sharing, Zoe! :)
Blessings,
Mikailah~
Yikes...that mine goes a loooong way down.
I'm glad you had such a good time. I'm treasuring many memories from a trip that our family has had like that.
Post a Comment