March 2, 2012

Roller Skating + Fun !

On Tuesday evening there was a party held at our local roller rink. For the 3 Sweets~ Lillia, Hope and Elaniah ~ in honor of their birthdays!

I wasn’t to sure about this whole roller skating thing… (see why here), and I had visions of being scraped off the floor…But to my surprise, I did alright (well, compared to Bethany) and I enjoyed the night with only one fall!

Aunt Jody did a fantastic job with the decorating. Unfortunately I have no pictures of it, so you will have to wait till Kaitlyn does a post! Thankfully though, some pictures were taken of everyone skating around : )

There were roller games played and it was total fun all around! The relay races were a blast !
The sweets were delish and the company was awesome. Thank you Sanger9 :) It was a wonderful party.


-------------


(Do you really think we can do this?)
Watching the games...Kaitlyn and Hope 
Roller skates! 
:) 
Skating 
----
-----
Abigail, Papa, Me and Mom!

GO team!


All in all, it was a wonderful night! Happy Birthday Lillia, Hope, Elaniah; we love you!


Well, that's it for now! Thanks for stopping by :)

       Zoë

4 comments:

Godsgirlz1 said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I have only been rollerskating once and am not good at it at all. I'm sure I look completely weird. LOL :p

♥Godsgirlz1

Sanger Family said...

I shall have the post up shortly!

~Kaitlyn

Anna said...

I like the pictures I could see, Zoethy. :P (The others refused to be seen, as did the video.) Looked like fun.

Joanna said...

Love the last pic!!! :)