Yeah!!! (This makes number two) SO exciting :D I recived it from: Kelsey !
The Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Write 7 random facts about yourself
3. Award 10 other people
---now for the "nitty-gritty"----
7 Random Facts
1. I love apples!
2. Goat's are my favorite animal! Followed by: cat's, dog's, horses and bunny's.
3. Monkey's are my favorite jungle animal.
4. I am in 11th grade
5. I have 3 cats (Peek-a-boo, Captin' Frito and Killikey)
6. I like cinnamon buns for breakfast (which by the way, is also my favorite meal)...
7. I love chapstick!
For rule #3...award this to 10 other bloggers! Here are their urls :
1. http://abigail-prairieprincess.blogspot.com/
2. http://pioneergirl-serenity.blogspot.com/
3. http://lovejoypeace3.blogspot.com/
4. http://ameliasflowers.blogspot.com/
5. http://daughteroftheking-lifeinspired.blogspot.com/
6. http://kpyat1photography.blogspot.com/
7. http://apyatskowit.blogspot.com/
8. http://theyounglady96.blogspot.com/
9. http://pearls-on-a-string.blogspot.com/
10. http://maid4him.blogspot.com/
That was hard!
Alright folks, that's all for today...AZ post coming soon....
Farewell,
~Zoe

2 comments:
Congratulations Zoe! :) Like your header!
YAAAY for Zoe, :) It's nice to get awards. :)
(Thanks for mine BTW *warm smile*. Your definately gonna be on my "list" so prepare for #3.)
Post a Comment