Oh wow. This picture is so lovely! Her eyes are stunning, Zoë! Thank you for linking up!
Aw I love this :) No editing - wow. (And I love the le mis music you have playing in the background - beautiful!)Gina X
Gorgeous shot! She has very lovely blue eyes. :)
Awww...such a great shot! You can almost feel the love coming from that shot. :)
wow, I can't believe that's unedited! love it :)
That's a great picture!
Lil Bethany's eyes look AMAZING!! Sweet little girl! x) Love!
Keep snappin' those pictures, Zoethy. :) I like the creativity.
beautiful!!! I love her eyes :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh wow. This picture is so lovely! Her eyes are stunning, Zoë! Thank you for linking up!
Aw I love this :) No editing - wow. (And I love the le mis music you have playing in the background - beautiful!)
Gina X
Gorgeous shot! She has very lovely blue eyes. :)
Awww...such a great shot! You can almost feel the love coming from that shot. :)
wow, I can't believe that's unedited! love it :)
That's a great picture!
Lil Bethany's eyes look AMAZING!! Sweet little girl! x) Love!
Keep snappin' those pictures, Zoethy. :) I like the creativity.
beautiful!!! I love her eyes :)
Post a Comment