May 21, 2012

Cocoa Had Twins! {Onyx and Eloise}

Yesterday evening when I went up to the barn to check on our does, I was excited to find that Cocoa had her babies! I was almost to the barn when I heard this little bleat, I peeked in and sure enough…The kids had arrived just seconds ago. They were still wet and Cocoa was cleaning them off.


They are so cute! The boy is all black with a white splotch on his forehead. The other one was a girl and she is all brown with some white.


Before....
and after!

Visitors to see the new kids!
Bryson, Patrick and  Noah! 
Awe, they are so cute! 
Me and Rosanna (another visitor!) 

--Riding the quad--
Jason and Lincoln
Abigail, Bethany and Joanna 
Me, Bethany and Rosanna

The Next Day 
Resting 

The twins and their mommy 
Playing around 
Our girl 
The boy

9 comments:

Katherine said...

awww how precious!!
Great pictures! :)

Katherine said...

I awarded you zoe!!
Please come receive it! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! they are cute! Isn't exciting to see new life?
The farmer's wife

Anonymous said...

The baby goats are sooo cute!!! x) (Btw, I love that pic of you and Roseanna!)<3

~Amelia said...

Awwwwwwww!!!! Theyre soooo cute!! If you need a name idea for the girl.....just keep my name in mind! lol Actually Noelle might be kinda cute for the girl! lol

Ruby J. Plank said...

I have awarded you! http://professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com/2012/05/from-me-to-you.html

Sanger Family said...

Cute! I'm asuming this was Sunday night?

~Kaitlyn

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Oh how much fun! I’m happy for you. =)
~Aidyl

ThePixie said...

This is awesome! Kids are SO much fun