May 22, 2012

Awards #3 + #4 + #5


From: Ruby
Just a note (about the above awards): To all my followers! Because it is to hard to choose :)






Thank you...Katherine!

Rules:

Rule #1 Must state the rules
Rule #2 Thank the awarder and link back to them
Rule #3 Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.
Rule #4 Pass this award on to, 5 other bloggers. List their names with links to their award winning blogs. Rule #5 Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blog

1. I have never (ever) cut my hair or even trimmed it.
2. I dream of having my own goat farm....
3. I take care of 9 goats daily.
4. I'm the oldest of my family.
5. I enjoy dried fruits and meat.
6. I have always been homeschooled.
7. I will be able to get my permit next month (yes, I am excited and no...my parents are not!)
 
Going to...
 
Aaliyah
Kathy
Kayla
Lori
Natalie
 
 
 
 
 
TTPN (Till the next post),

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Thank you Zoe! :D
I truly do appreciate it!

Sanger Family said...

Congrats, Zoe!

~Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

Your hair must be really long! :) Mine used to be super long, but I cut it off (finally) because I run, and it's too hot at the time being. And

And you must be really responsible to take care of all those goats!

Not a real account said...

How fun! Congrats!