April 30, 2012

A Recital


Our cello (Abigail), viola (Lincoln) and violin (me) recital was today! I was so nervous, more for everyone else then for me, but everybody did a fantastic job and I was so proud of them : ) The recital started at 4:00pm and we were there a little early ! (Just in case they decided to start without us)

Then it started.


Lincoln was the first of us kids (there were others there as well) and he played Bohemian Folk Song, on his viola. He was very scared!!! However he did a great job and there was lots of clapping at the end of his song.A couple kids after Lincoln was Abigail and she was amazing. She did March in G on her cello. Awesome job lil’ sis ! And then it was me. I played La Cinquante on my violin, I was very nervous (for myself now) but I did okay, making it through the song with minimal mistakes! *cheers*

Pictures:

Lincoln!

Abigail...

Me

Lincoln and Connie (his teacher)

Abigail and Connie (her teacher)
Connie and I

 We had a pep section over where we were and I want to thank everyone who came to cheer us on. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma, Uncle Steve, Aunt Jen, Patrick, Hope, Joy, Bro Andrew, Sis Elsie and Bethany. Also Papa, Mom and (our) Bethany. You guys were super, you did a great job with the clapping. Again, thanks a ton!


Have a wonderful, sunny week everyone :)
TTNP (till the next post),
 
     Zippi

3 comments:

Katherine said...

We have a piano recital coming up. I get so nervous too but I usually do just fine! :)
It looks like you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Looks like you all had a good time!:)

Anonymous said...

Zoe...you all did AMAZING! I was really proud!!! Thanks for inviting us. Aunt Jen