April 26, 2012

An Eggcellent Surprise!

Something is wrong with our chickens! (OH, NO)


When my little helper Bethany was collecting the eggs this evening, she was *shocked* to find different colored eggs!

“Zoë, look at this green egg!”
“Oh, yes *giggling up my sleeve*” “I wonder what their problem is?”
“ I think I know what’s wrong”
“what?”
“they need to go to the fixit person to get fixed”

*egg drops and cracks*


“look Zoë … CANDY!!!”

                      
  ------Who do you think put them there?  (hint: it was not me!)

How neat!
Does this look right?
Oops it cracked!
 





Footnote: it happened over here as well: Life on a farm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think our chickens have an epidemic! 'Someone' must be spreading the disease around!
hehe
The farmer's wife

Sarah Jane said...

How sweet! lool!! :)

Katherine said...

AWWWW! How cute!!

Anna said...

A "sweet" post. :) (Made me smile.)

Anonymous said...

I'll have two dozen special eggs please! Aunt Jen