A picturesque week thus far! I am entering two more photo contests :) I am enjoying taking pictures right now! (You may have noticed). I am not very good, so feel free to comment and give me tips! Another thing is, I have a name for my photos! I was thinking about a name last night and it popped into my head! Do you like it? Anyway, I have to do a post for each picture, because I need the link..so if you want you can just ignore these random posts! TTNP {till the next post}


4 comments:
A tip for taking photographs of flowers, small things is to use the macro setting on your camera (usually pictured as a flower) and press half way so it will focus on what you want to photograph.
Great pictures!
The food one looks so yummy. :)
Awesome pictures, Zoe!!! Food pictures are my absolute FAVORITE pictures to take right now, but I am starting to like taking flower pictures, too:) I want to thank you for following my blog, it truly is a blessings, and I am glad you did because we have so much in common! I too play the piano and violin {beginner with the violin} and I am about to be in the eleventh grade:)
Keep your eyes on HIM.
~Rebecca
Both are lovly photos! I think I'd like a big glass of ilk now. :)
Thanks for entering!
Post a Comment