But this time it's me entering in a totally different contest! Though the contest subject is the same (animals) and my picture is featuring the same doggie model as Abigail's.
Geneva is a perfect model! Pose, looks, personality...she has it all :)
What I like about this contest, is that you are able to edit the picture as much as you want! I just put black around the sides though. If you would like to you can enter here:
http://sadiesphotographyblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/photo-challenge-animals.html
THNP,
5 comments:
Zoe, Thank you for following my blog, and entering the photo challenge!! :) I'm so glad you joined in! I love the picture you submitted; your collie is darling. :)
In Christ Jesus,
~Sadie~
Oops, forgive me, I called you dog a collie and then later read Sheltie.
Nice picture!
Melissa
BEAUTIFUL picture!! Love Shelties...my little sis wants one :D
I live in Arizona LOL Pennsylvania is much much greener...be happy there! It was 105 degrees here today!!
Lovely! Your dog is so cute!
Post a Comment