Well anyways, I thought that y'all would like to hear my "huntin'" story :)
It was about 6:10pm when Papa tapped me on the arm. I froze looked and listened.
The deer came down in front of us but Papa couldn't get a good look at it (he was fogging up his binoculars!). She was about 30 yards (give or take) from us when he finally could see that it was a she... I put my cross-hairs* on her and pulled the trigger! She fell down right away and rolled over. *I was like "yes! I got her" but then she was on her feet and up the hill.
When she was right in front of us (75 yards away, and up a hill). I got another shot at her, *I didn't think that I had got her*. Papa got up and started scouting around up the hill where we had seen her last. He didn’t see anything!
---------------------------- about twenty min later.
We came around to Abigail and Joe as they were coming out of their trees. And they started looking around as well. Uncle Eddie was also around there and he came over to help out.
*I am going to skip the parts about scouting and all that*
Joe saw some eyes looking at him and it was a grey fox setting on her. He yelled to the rest of us that he had found it and we made our way up the hill. My first shot was near her spine. And my second went through the heart (I just know that all of you wanted to hear that part )!!!
8 comments:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the hunting story with us. ;) I love the shooting part but not so much the walking part. lol (:
You must have been so excited. :)
Great job Zoe. :)
Congrats Zoe! That is so awesome! :)
Way to go Zoe! BTW love the music on here!!!
Congtats, girl! See you tomorrow!
~Kaitlyn
Beena while since I said hi! Your lttle sister is really cute.
I also love your hair. I ahve always wanted curls. My hair is a little wavy once in a blue moon.
Wow! Congrats!!
Hey, after talking to you this afternoon I thought I'd just say, I love your blog you are an awesome blogger...so keep up the good work!
your awesome cousin
Post a Comment