...and so...
Because we had leftover color and pattern duct-tape from a recent Keepers @ Home meeting (click here to see) I thought I would do a wallet, but one turned into 2 and (well, you know how it goes) !!!
My first one was made (okay, I tried) like one I had seen online, and it turned out VERY fat.
Here are some pictures:
I did a ID pocket with this one….
I also made it WAY 2 small, and if I had wanted to put credit cards (or in my case) gift-cards I would have had to put them straight up and down :P
Just showing how fat it is :)
I made this next one for a friend who is also into duct-tape!
I made this next one for a friend who is also into duct-tape!
Inside; look no ID pockets!
This next one I made for a friend who is also into duct-tape.
This one is: Camo & Black
You can see a little improvement (can’t you?). I made my own pattern for this one. (It’s probably been used before though)!
Well, of course I had to sign it *smile*
My third was multi colored!
The outside, this one was pretty fat too.
Inside
My fourth *and my last (so far)*….my absolute favorite of all! Zebra and Turquoise.
The inside! *This one is also my skinniest*
(See my little heart in the corner *just had to mention that*)...*in case you didn't see!*
----------
Maybe sometime I will do a tutorial on “wallet making”…
Bye-bye,
Zippi
8 comments:
Hey Zoe Thank you for the help you gave in helping me with my duck tape wallet.
Love em! Seth makes them too! I'm going to get him to make me one (I want the duck-tape with paint all splattered over). :)
Serenity
ahhhh LOVE the zebra one!!! Great job! :) Lol btw, I totally agree with you that sometime you should do a tutorial... (hint, hint) no pressure ;) LOL :)
~Grace
That's so cool and creative, Zoe! I'm looking forward to a tutorial:)
You did a good job! When you do sign your name, it is good to put a piece of packaging tape over it so it does not rub off (a little older sister advice ;) That's what I did for the one Seth made me.
Those are so cool!!!!
Definitely put a tutorial :) Let me know when you do!!
oooh...my friend does ductape purses/wallets like that too! I really like the blue/zebra one.
~simi
p.s. I have a giveaway going on at my blog, if you'd like to enter!
Thanks for the awesome comments everyone :)
Post a Comment