October 12, 2011

Blog Award!

Thank you Serenity for the blog award :) I love your blog too!


So I got a award…and I have to pass it on….but…to who?I had such a hard time deciding who it should go to. I really like a lot of blogs!


I finally decided on my dear friend:  Anna. 


I love your thought provoking and also your "funny" posts. You have such a verity!
In short -I LOVE YOUR BLOG!-
You are truly a beautiful example of what a Christian young lady should be. I am so glad I meet you and that you’re my friend (oh dear…I am getting teary-eyed)!


Just some past history:   Anna and I met at BYC camp and we have been close friends ever since.
It took us a year to figure out that we both had blogs….(but that’s another story)!
We both have similar interests and love posting on our blogs (but, I confess that I have not been very faithful lately!).  We each have younger siblings and both of us love to read.


Well, anyways here is your blog award:





and a picture of us!




This was taken many,many years ago !!!



Zoë
P.S.
I am still working on my blog background and header  :-)
P.S.S. Our camera battery is dead and we had to order one...should be here soon! YeAh!


4 comments:

Serenity said...

I love Anna's blog too! That picture of you guys is so cute.

You said you got a 100% on the quiz....wow, I'm suprised, I didn't think you knew me that well. lol

Serenity said...

Zoe, I love the picture of you on the side of your blog. SO CUTE!

Anna said...

Oh wow! Zoe, this is SO sweet... I almost cried too! (I seriously started to.) I love you and have been thinking about you almost every day...
God Bless You!

Love, Anna

Ps. Your new header is AWESOME!

Savories of life said...

How old is everyone is your family? Answere on your blog and mine. You enver know when I will rember to check old posts of yours if I ahve alredy read.