February 20, 2011

Writers Block:

Warning: If you are not in the mood to be bored don’t continue!

Lately I have been feeling this clogged sensation in my brain… It happens whenever I sit down at the computer to do a post (or, yes even write an email!).

Yesterday I found out a proper dictionary term for my present predicament: Writers Block.

So what exactly do I do whenever I sit down? (Here is a sneak preview folks!):

UUMMM…Ahhh…… ohm.. Uhhh..*chewing my nails* …Mmmm…ARGG!...*sigh*…Ummm… *Bethany*: “Are you done yet Zoe?” “I want to get on” (and WHAT exactly is a 3 yr. old going to do on the computer???!!) … Me: “No I am not done, what do you need to do?”….Bethany: “Get on my email”… *raised eyebrows*… Me: “Well, I might be done in a couple of hours”…. Mmm…

Sound familiar anyone? (Uhhh…what should I say now?), (oh yes!) …. Have any of you people ever heard the saying, “you haven’t really rode a horse until you have fallen off “? Mmmm, well, anybody? Well folks (are you ready for this?) my theory is that it is the same with writing *gasp*
Ok, I will admit it, there are some people out there that are creative and never have EVER had one of those moments *sigh*. I sometimes look at all those neat blogs out there and I wonder…Don’t they ever have a single moment of writers block… Whew, what a life :)

So FOLKS, what did you think of my post? Do YOU feel this clogged feeling in the brain, when you’re trying to do a comment? Well I will tell you why that is…It might be because of reading a whole post about it…AND…It could also have something to do with the fact that I always like to share everything that I have with my friends.

Have a Wonderful Week Everyone!
~ZOE~

4 comments:

Kara said...

:) Bethany sounds like quite a character!

If your haven't trouble "writing" posts and growing a "healthy" blog read this:http://www.pastorsgirlsponderings.com/2011/02/carlottas-tips-to-better-blogging.html

Anonymous said...

Uhhh.. ahhhhhh.... ummmmmm....uh-hum.... Di-.... I-..... well-.... you see-... it just so... happens.... that.... UHHHHH.... UMM..Mmmm..

Anonymous said...

LOL Yeah I get Writers Block too... =P Especially when I write up posts... I get my idea for the post,get my pics, and then when it comes to write it I just go blank...
Obviously (for the first comment)I did that on purpose though! HAHAHAAA
Who doesn't get Writers Block though? I mean seriously!!! Let me see a show of hands! Anybody? Anybody at all? Uncle Fungus? LOL ;)

Kristen said...

lol I hate to be goody twoshoes here... but my last writers block was the first post I did. :)