February 16, 2011

A Cheerios Joke (o)

There were two toddlers playing in the front yard...

Toddler1: "come wif me"...
(They go inside to the pantry)
Toddler1 climbs onto the chest freezer and grabs a cereal box off a high shelf
Toddler2: I can do dat to
Toddler1: Yeah but wook... (he slowly opens cereal box (its cheerios))...wook...DONUT seeds.


_____________________________
( Ohhh, I should not have done that!)
(I just went onto the Dunkin' Donuts site to double check that I was spelling donut right....(it didn't look right) and mmm....all those donuts look so delish...! I think I need to go on a donut buying spree) haha :)
     http://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en.html   :) What is your favorite donut?


Well have a happy day!

Bye~
Zoe

4 comments:

Kara said...

Hahah! Thats cute!

Anonymous said...

What Kara said~ :)

Anonymous said...

when are you gonna post?

Anonymous said...

AWww soo cute I love the new back-round when are you gonna post again.
Grace.S