Sorry about the no words post :P I am not feeling very "writty" right now :(So long, Zoe
Looks like some poor animals just had a taste of my cheesecake I made (Daniel Franklyn stated, "this tastes disgusting". Thank you Daniel.) Blessings,Bethany
The dog looks like he's thinking, "oh no! He's getting the shampoo ready... RUN AND HIDE!" The goat looks like hes thinking," Just one more lick?" And as for the cat... well... it looks like he's going to cough up a hair ball! hahahahaaa!!
lol those pictures are funny! I don't know...maybe "I'M GONNA DIE" for the dog who is jumping...Bethany, lol...Danial, you're not supposed to say that!!! I'm sure it was great....
Love the pics! The horse looks like he is showing off his beautiful dentures! And the cat looks like he just ate a hot pepper!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sorry about the no words post :P I am not feeling very "writty" right now :(
So long,
Zoe
Looks like some poor animals just had a taste of my cheesecake I made (Daniel Franklyn stated, "this tastes disgusting". Thank you Daniel.)
Blessings,
Bethany
The dog looks like he's thinking, "oh no! He's getting the shampoo ready... RUN AND HIDE!" The goat looks like hes thinking," Just one more lick?" And as for the cat... well... it looks like he's going to cough up a hair ball! hahahahaaa!!
lol those pictures are funny! I don't know...maybe "I'M GONNA DIE" for the dog who is jumping...
Bethany, lol...Danial, you're not supposed to say that!!! I'm sure it was great....
Love the pics! The horse looks like he is showing off his beautiful dentures! And the cat looks like he just ate a hot pepper!!
Post a Comment