February 14, 2011

Cheerios (o)

Have you ever been in a conference or at Church and watched parents giving their little kiddies Cheerios?
Maybe you remember your parents giving you Cheerios?
~


CHEERIOS:

Cheerios was the first mass-produced ready-to-eat breakfast cereal, arriving on the market in the 1940s and sold under the name Cherrioats.
In 1945 its official name became Cheerios, which it has stuck for more than 65 years.
In 1954, it became General Mills' most popular-selling cold cereal. The Honey Nut version of Cheerios was introduced in 1979.
 Lester Borchardt, an employee at General Mills, receives the credit for inventing Cheerios.
There are now 10 different flavors!!!!





Go have a handful of Cheerios and a wonderful day!
       Zoe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Honey Nut Cherios! Your post is interesting indeedy (:

Joanna said...

Very Interesting! I LOVE cheerios!

Kristen said...

I love Honey Nut Cheerios!!!

Anonymous said...

aah! Typo.. I meant Cheerios... I think