December 29, 2012

Christmas & New Year

The usual Christmas parties are over, the annual family gatherings are finished, and all the Christmas gifts have been opened. On Monday we will begin a new year and the moments in 2012 will be just memories. Now is the time when we all start asking ourselves; “what have I really done this year”?

Hello Folks! It’s me again. Bringing you the scoop this Holiday Season. Yes, I know…I’ve neglected “bloggy” once again. But {on the oft chance that you’re still there} I’m posting.
Well, It’s snowing outside, but, thankfully its warm and cozy inside! I’m having a fantastic winter... Despite the snow, clouds, winds and ice. If you haven't guessed it, my favorite season is summer! I do love the four (various) seasons we have here though :) Burr...all that snow outside is making me feel chilly. Mmmm, I'm thinking about making myself a mug of hot cocoa, or better yet a cup of chai tea! I’m using that thought as my motivation for this post. If I don’t write a post I don’t get it. (Really, it’s simple, I’m bribing myself)

Here is a slide-show for your enjoyment...now I shall go and put the kettle on now for that cup 'o tea!



2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Enjoyed seeing all the photos. 3 celebrations - that's quite a few!

How was that hot chocolate, by the way? I had myself a cup of mocha cappucino tonight.

Anna said...

Love your new design, Zoethy!