I don’t know where to start. So many things have gone on in the 3 weeks since I’ve posted! I have lots of excuses for not posting though...
The Wallace’s came down to visit us and so did my Grandparents from Illinois. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. We moved 60 dump truck loads full of dirt out of our backyard. We took care of 48 calves for a friend. We played Ping-Pong, Foosball and Basketball uncountable times. 2 Birthday's happened. The first snow of the Winter fell. We went to Sight and Sound to see Jonah, we went shopping {a lot}. My little sister Bethany lost her first tooth, and my younger brother Lincoln shot his first deer. We talked and laughed a lot… and I made a slide-show full of pictures... take a look:
Now, that is why I haven't posted {are those enough excuses?}.Thanks for coming over!!
5 comments:
That thanksgiving dinner sure looked good. (*^_^)b the deer...a bit scary >_< lolol
Thanks for the pics! Sounds like y'all had fun! =D
God Bless!
~The Keller Girls~
What kind of game is your Grandma playing? Is it solo scrabble or something? Chris W.
Looks like a fun time all together! I'd say yes, spending time with family is a good reason not to blog :)
Hello Zoe! I also love pinterest! What is your pinterest name? Mine is "Leah Nicolette"
Thanks
Post a Comment