January 22, 2013

Winters’ Writer Block

Winter, the very word makes me shiver and think of warm scarves, hot cocoa and snowflakes. I’m shivering as I write this, Mom has us opening all the doors and windows for 5 min intervals; to let all the germs out. (If I were a germ I wouldn’t want to leave, it’s warm inside!)

This past week has been spent in bed with our faithful Kleenex’s. We’ve all been laid up with Winters gift of flu, and haven’t really felt like doing much, if anything. Thankfully were all on the mend. Which I know makes you happy to hear =)
Getting back into the “old” routine, doing school, cleaning, practicing, blogging (wink)…is taking up most of our time. We haven’t had much time for recreational activities, a.k.a anything exciting to post about! Everything (and one) is doing fine. Our Winter is going along as planned, if we had planned it =)

Time seems to fly and yet on the other hand stand completely still. It’s a strange combination. Well, I guess I’ve taken up all this time to tell you that were having a good winter, feeling fine, and that I hadn’t forgot about having a blog =)

Have a wonderful week, and I’ll try and post about something more exciting later!



4 comments:

Anna said...

Winter's awesome. :) Congrats on the almost 100 followers!! So happy for you. :)

David and Christine Keller said...

As our Grandpa would say: "feel better" =D

Glad y'all are on the mend!

Evangela Caliguire said...

Hi! My name is Evangela and I was wondering if it was OK if I nominated you for the Liebster award.
Here is what it is and the rules:

Bloggers nominate other bloggers that they like with 200 followers or less. It doesn't matter what kind of blog you have, or in what language. If you have a blog then you can be nominated! It's to get to know new bloggers a little better and go networking with them, it's been going on for a few years I guess. It's never ending!


The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
3. Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog

If you would like me to nominate you please tell me. I will be posting my answers and questions on my blog soon.
Have a blessed day!


Here is my blog link: http://proclaiminggrace14.blogspot.com/?m=0

Evangela

Journey said...

Cool! Like your blog! I tagged you a while back, sorry I never told you about it the link is: http://awritersworldblog.blogspot.ca/2012/11/tag-questions.html

Sorry, I thought I was following your blog, but apparently I wasn't. Beautiful header.