October 11, 2012

Raking...and...Serving Others

-There’s just something about making others burdens lighter that always makes your day a little bit brighter-

Today in Keepers we learned about:  “Serving Others"
Our Keepers meeting job was to clean up all the fallen fall foliage from Brother and Sister Brandt’s yard.  Us girls {and boys} put on our sweatshirts and picked up our rakes. For about 2hours we laughed and raked away.... and took pictures!


It was so much fun, and I think that all of us learned our lesson well!



Acts 20:35 ...It is more blessed to give then to receive.

7 comments:

Sanger Family said...

This was so much fun!!!!

-Kaitlyn

David and Christine Keller said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Love the pictures! =D
Hannah, Ruth and Sarah

Anonymous said...

Very nice - I know where you got this idea :) Zoe, I really like the background on your blog and it seems like it makes it easier to read, too. Chris W.

Kara Lynn said...

Are those all your sibs?

Kath said...

you take such great pics.. fun too

Voting starts today on the Doll Wardrobe Design Contest and I entered it.... I am #3 the Glinda outfit. I would appreciate if you and your friends would vote for me.
http://dwfashiondesignchallenge.blogspot.com/#!/
You can vote on them as comments on those posts, or via email to nora.demington@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Anna said...

What an awesome project! Love this lesson.