October 1, 2012

HERSHEY PARK



A local amusement park which features 67 rides {including 11 roller coasters}. A place where each ride is a new experience and fun rules the day. Where breathtaking speed and dizzying heights are to be met and conquered. An amusement park for the whole family to enjoy; from little kids up to adults!  Hershey Park… That’s where my day was spent Saturday!

Well, maybe I should share some pictures taken throughout the day… [and hopefully you will catch my enthusiasm]!    -note: not to many pictures were taken on account of us all having to much fun-


Let's GO! 
Falcon Flyer's 
On the Pirate Ship 


Janelle! 
Ella :) 
Levi, Abigail & Uncle Steve [on the Claw]
Watching... 
Fahrenheit!!! 
Bethany in the Pony Cart 
Waiting in line! [Papa, Bethany & Ella] 
Lincoln, Issac & Levi 
Having fun in the Balloons
-----------------------------

Our [fantastic] Group :)
Have you caught my enthusiasm yet?
  ------ It was a BLAST!-------
Thanks Papa & Uncle Steve for taking us!
   Also a special "thank you" to Mel & Brenda for the free tickets!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Do you like those *gulp* roller coasters? (Just curious.) I sorta like them...in a "I-HAVE-SURVIVED-WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!" sort of way. lol:)

Looks like you had fun!

Ashley said...

Wow! That looks amazing!Hey how about when I come we can make plans to go to Hershet Park. That would be double the the amount amazing!Pleaseeee?

Katherine said...

FUN!!!!

Meredith Sledge said...

Looks like so much fun!! I've always wanted to go!

Not a real account said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I want to go! :) I'm so glad you want to interview! Would you give me your email and then I'll email you about it! :) Thanks so much Zoe!

~Ireland~