There was yet another bridal shower held this past Sunday… This time it was for Mark’s [a cousin] Fiancée. Her name is Kayla :) She is from Missouri and met Mark [through FB] about 6 or so months ago. They are the cutest couple, and so happy together!
| [A painted canvas by: Aunt Jennifer] |
Mom decided on a wine and cheese theme [without the wine, of course!] And….It turned out beautiful.
Right after Church and a stop at Mickey Dees, we went to get ready for the shower….
The tables, flowers and most of the decorations were already up and ready, having been put up the night before.
[all the ladies, who helped with the shower]
We set out the food and did some other last minute things. Then everyone started arriving! Gasps of delight and shock were frequent.
You walked up the steps and were greeted by Joanna. She gave you a card to write a memory or some advice on. Faith took your gift. You paused in the doorway. Bright shades of pink and orange bounced out at you. Your eyes wandered around looking at the food, drink table and the guestbook table.
--Tables scattered around the garage were full of laughing, talking people. There were tall vases as the table centerpieces, beautiful flowers were clustered in small groups.
The drink table stood in a corner. Cute little “black boards” [tied on with pink ribbon], told you what each beverage was. Sparkling Grape, Green Tea, water and coffee were prepared and ready to drink.
Next you walked to the food table. Cheese of all varieties was sliced, cubed and chunked. Bundt cakes and Peanut Butter Balls called your name. But there was more! You walked around the table. Everything looked beautiful, as well as yummy : D [sorry, the pictures aren't edible!]
TIP!!!! Click on pictures to make them larger!
Then you took a seat and the games began! [what fun]
[one of the many!]
Next it was time to eat. You filled yourself with cheese, crackers, dessert and more cheese!
Kayla opened her presents and thanked you for the nice gift you had brought her....
[you munched on them as you drove home]
Kayla and her Mother-in-law-to-be
------------------------------------------------
Well, "thank's" for coming to the shower! [I hope you had a wondeful time]
See you next week...............
Zoë
12 comments:
The party was lovely! I enjoyed it...and my pretzels were awesome. lol;)
Loved the creative writing!
(The shower was BEAUTIFUL!)
Hi!
Thank you. We thought we were going to eat the screen! Yummy! Beautiful decorations! Thanks for posting.
Hannah, Ruth and Sarah
The pretzels WERE awesome! So were the cheeses and cakes and everything.....coffee....it was beautiful! Good job Rebekah!
The farmer's wife
It. is. absolutely. STUNNING! You all have an incredible team back there in PA. My sister... I'm so proud of her I could cry for all the incredible I see in her.
Give her a big hug from me!
Cute blog:)
Everything was arranged very pretty and tasted delicious! Zoe, your mom is so artistic and talented!
Very nice. Do you know what I think the prettiest picture is, all the ladies with godly character. :) Chris
Awesome shower!!! Looks like a fun time and very well planned! =)
The food looked soooo good!
Beautiful! I think you would like the video I posted. Come and see
OH wow that is so sweet...and it looks like it was so much fun! I liked looking at all of these pictures!!! I can't wait til my day comes!
I am glad you had a good time ;)
have a great day!
Hey look! Zoe got awarded at my blog.
http://leaveittolindy.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-am-writer-award.html
Looks amazing! The food table looks scrumptious. =) See you next month..! I can't wait..
Serenity
Post a Comment