August 20, 2012

FUn @ tHe fArM

Being with friends is fun.  Being with friends on a farm is even more fun!
This past Saturday we traveled 2 ½ hours upstate to a dairy farm. Our friends on the farm don’t get much fellowship so once every year they have a “big potluck picnic” and invite everyone they know.
The view 
Farm House 
Silos 
Calf 
Abigail and her friend! 
Little boys playing...
Girlfriends :) 
Pat and Joy ; cousins 
Talking 
Ready to eat? 
AWE! Kittens   

Playing on the hay time!

Abigail, Joanna & Kaitlyn 
Kaitlyn :) 
Joanna 
Carissa, Joy & Anna 
Joanna, I and Abigail 
Poising

Laughing

Playing with the water ballons!

.Hayride.


Getting ready 
The farm boy (Jason) 
Is this going to be scary? 
Corn! 
Ella & Pat; cousins 
Ready to go :) 
The farm-house
-
Shadows

Running in the hay + playing with kittens + having a water fight + eating tons of food + going on a hay ride + just talking = lotsa fun!   We were sad to go, but we took home a lot of new memories. Thank you Bahners!

-----------------------------------
On the way home we stopped and took some photos at an old cabin!  
Abigail & Kate.......I and Joanna


♥, Zoë

6 comments:

David and Christine Keller said...

Looks like y'all had SO much fun! These are GREAT pictures!
God Bless!
~The Keller Girls~

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I really like the shadows pic and the corn one. Thanks for taking Faith....I'm gald she has lots of cousins...helps her not to be so lonely! ;o)
The farmer's wife

Sanger Family said...

Very nice post...ends up I didn't have quite enough pictures for one! :) Thanks for being an awesome girlfriend! <3 u!!!

~Kaitlyn

Katherine said...

Looks like y'all had SO much fun!
Great pictures! :)

Anna said...

We're getting ready for a "Fun on the Farm" time here in Wisconsin! A friend of ours has one every year...we're in the process of making it happen now!

I hope ours turns out as fun as yours looked!

Laurisa Brandt said...

my heart burns for this life.