SIGHT AND SOUND!!!
*note*---I had posted both sets of twins on craigslist last Friday and that night they had all already been sold! Our two doeling’s (Carmel and Eloise) went to a nice Mennonite family and we sold our two buckling’s to Sight and Sound.---
Anyways…Back on track! Papa and I drove to Sight and Sound, to drop off the two buckling’s. -I was so excited!- Papa drove back behind the buildings and under a tunnel (where some props were being made) to the barns. Then we meet up with Sherwood; (who is the animal director for Sight and Sound) and handed over the goats.
Then he took us on a personalized tour to see all the animals.
"Come on!" -Papa and Sherwood-
Our greeting choir!
Jacob Sheep (see the 4 horns!)
Sheep
Some of the dogs!
Chester
Am I a Zebra? -No, I'm not! Fooled you- (A girl who works here is really good with hair dying so she painted me with black stripes...I'm really a all white pony) (cool, huh?)
Mr. Donkey
"Well, Hello!"
A camel named Jericho...made the funniest sounds!
2 pot bellied pigs
Miss Llama
A white Zebu Cow
and a black Zebu cow (they have humps on their backs!)
I remember seeing this big guy in a show before!
"Neigh"
There were so many other animals there, sorry there is not more pictures!
-(the stunk's, cats, rodents and other small animals are kept up in the theater)-
Papa and Sherwood!
Sight and Sound!
The main doors~
After that, Papa and I left for his work (at a hospital)… I had a fun time “shadowing” him, and seeing him work! *I cannot post about this, because it would violate rules* Then we came home ate supper, and then we took 5 of our goats over to the Fair (which starts tomorrow)!
I have so many things to post about, so come back soon :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Zoë
9 comments:
That is so neat that your goats are at Sight and Sound!
Sounds like a ton of fun and so neat!
~Aidyl
That is so cool!!! I'm sure the animal trainers will be very happy with your goats! ;) I was just thinking...did you drive with the trailer on the highway? Or did you just put the kids in the van? :) Don't miss me too much! ;D
-Kaitlyn
Great pics and sounds like you had fun! :D
Hi! That is really neat!
We were wondering what denomination your church is? If you can say.
God Bless!
~Hannah, Ruth and Sarah Keller~
That is so neat about your goats! Are you thinking of going into nursing, Zoe'? Chris
That is soooooo NEAT! So you got a behind the senece tour of their animals. I'm so jelesy!!! O NO Noah might sacrifice your goats!!!
Faith
What a fun opportunity you had to go backstage. The "zebra" is very interesting as well as Jericho the camel. Miss Llama is so cute and how nice to know that your goats went somewhere nice!
I just know your dad said something really funny in one of the last pictures with Sherwood. They both have such big grins on their faces. :D
I would of never guessed that that was a donkey.
Myra
Post a Comment