July 10, 2012

Pt 1 {SWC}

Hello Friends and Followers!
I’m back (and I saw that wince)…. These last few weeks have been really awesome.  Those of you who know me personally know that I have been away traveling. I'm sure the rest of you will want to hear all about it, so let’s get started!
This first (short) post is going to be about Abigail’s and my trip to Still Waters Camp in Indiana.
I had a fantastic time and met so many new friends and got to see a lot of old ones too.  It was wonderful; there is no way to describe it. But I think some pictures might work even though words wouldn't!
Here are pictures taken during camp: 
 http://livefeed.stillwaterscamp.org/f47179831   (see if you can find me!)
....and....

Here is a small article that explains our camp way better than I ever could:
http://stillwaterscamp.org/20095500

Expect more travel posts soon :D

4 comments:

Katherine said...

welcome back Zoe!! I really missed you! :)

I'm having a giveaway and I would love for you to come check it out and enter!
Plus I haven't heard from you in a while! ;) hahaha that last part is a joke!

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Your back!!

~Amelia said...

Miss ya lots girly! Give Abigail a hug from me! Hopefully I'll see ya at Christmas time if we come back to PA!

Sarah Jane said...

Glad you're back! Hope you had fun!! :)