Happy Birthday my little brother :) I won’t be home to celebrate your birthday with you….but I know you will have a wonderful day!
Living with you has been such an adventure…. the laughs…and…the tears…it's been fun !
I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE YOU ARE GOING TO BE 11! Here is a poem for you...
Lincoln is
Imaginative
Nice, very nice
Crazy
O --- that’s a 4wheeller tire
Likable and has a
Never ending supply of energy.
Lincoln, I pray for you every day and…. I love you :)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Lincoln!!! Hope your day is awesome and don't get too crazy with your sisters away! :)
-Kaitlyn
Happy Birthday Lincoln!
Happy birthday!! :D
Happy 11th Birthday Lincoln! :)
Cute poem Zoe!
Aww - Great post, Zoethy. :) The picture of him playing baseball was one of my favorites. :)
Happy 11th, Lincoln!!! I enjoyed meeting you at B.Y.C! :)
Wowzers! I didn't know Lincoln was turning 11.
Happy Birthday, Lincoln!
Sweet! Happy birthday Lincoln!
Post a Comment