March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Miss B!

Another Birthday is taking place pretty soon! Miss B is going to be turning 5 tomorrow : D
For those of you who aren't familiar with her, she is my (currently) 4 year old sister. The spunky "bright-eyes" of the family, the one who always has us rolling in laughter and gasping in shock!

It seems almost unfathomable that she is already turning 5, I still remember when she was born :)

She is the caboose in our family, though I cannot say that she is always chugging along behind...she is usually up front, excited and ready for anything that may come her way!

Bethany is the "brave one" in our family... she has never been shy or afraid of dark dungeons (mainly the basement), and it is not uncommon to see her saving her sister from the "buggies".... *lol* 
On the other hand, she loves bright, sparkly things....like Moms fancy clips....dolly's, school work, etc.

I know I say this all the time, but she really does have this uncanny ability to look entirely innocent when proven guilty ! Believe me, this I should know :)   Yesterday, Lincoln found her in my shower gels....looking very innocent...even though she had it in a silky sheen all over her legs....we won't go into that though, not a  happy ending for some party's, if you know what I mean!

Bethany's favorite foods are candy, and hot-dogs. No I mean SHE LOVES CANDY. Doing almost anything to get to it, she often finds herself in some sticky situations! (Pun intended)

Outdoors is where you will most often find her, usually with the animals...feeding them or petting them! She is their best friend :)

Really, I could go on and on about this little person! But instead I will post some pictures :)

Bethany and Captain! 
What a cutie :) 
Curly girly! 

 I love you baby sis!
Wishing you the best of Birthdays and the yummiest of cakes~ Here is a Birthday song for you!


7 comments:

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Bethany. =)
~Aidyl
aidylewoh.blogspot.com

Sarah Jane said...

Aww sweet! My little sister just turned 5 too! Wish Bethany a happy birthday for me! :)

Serenity said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! I love the birthday song..:)

Serenity

Sanger Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY!!!! Have a very fun day and don't eat to much cake! :) The Sangers will celebrate with you on Sunday!!!

~Kaitlyn

Joanna said...

Happy 5th Birthday Bethany!!! :)
I love how you described her Zoe! It fits her perfectly! :)

Anna said...

lol:) Becca, Isaac and Kara all came in to see "The Birthday Song" in person after they heard me listening and watching it. Very cute. :)

Happy Birthday to a super-cute girl.

(Nice birthday post, Zoethy.)

*Life on a farm* said...

Happy birthday Bethany! from the farm family