January 28, 2012

A Birthday!

As of today, Abigail is now 14 years old!


She’s my younger sister…and BFF : ) That’s not to say that we don’t go through the usual scuffles, etc… just that there are few of them !!! *Well, now that we are “mature” teenagers* lol

I really enjoy having her around, even though; we are pretty opposite!

-and- Because it’s her Birthday…I should tell you about all the marvelous quality’s she has!

1. She is a really funny person

2. She always knows what she wants (I really admire that!)

3. She is good at sports

4. Patience …with me

5. A great mind, she has the best ideas: )

6. Determination

7. Not to mention her way with animals!

8. She is very musical, she can pick up almost any instrument and play it *like* AMAZING!

9. Her eyesight…just had to say that! She can always spot something, when…the rest of us are still looking!

10. She is a great cleaner!

Now my attempt at a poem! :)





A- Abigail is awesome and

B- beautiful!

I- I love her

G- Great sister and friend

A- Amazing piano and cello player ;)

I- Interesting ideas

L- Love hanging out with her!

 
Now for some pictures :)
 


She has always had this nack for getting messy!!

Wanting to go home with Grandpa P!

With her cousins :)
(left to right) Me, Abigail, Hadassah, Lilly and Serenity!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!

13 comments:

Abigail said...

Hey Zoë,
Thank you for the loving words, this is one for the nicest gifts I got yet.
Love Abigail
P.S. YOU ARE SOO AWESOME AND THE BEST SISER EVER!!!!!

Zoë said...

Thanks for your sweet comment :) Love you!

Unknown said...

Aww soo sweet :) love the pictures! and Happy Birthday Abigail!

Sanger Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!!! Love ya!

~Kaitlyn

Serenity said...

How sweet! (: Happy Birthday Abigail.
You're so awesome!
Love ya,
Serenity

Kay said...

Happy Birthday Abigail(-:
I hope you will enjoy your 14 birthday!!
A little bit to make you smile:
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip:-D

From God precious Word:
“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you...(for your 14 B-Day!) III John 1:2


Happy Birthday!
Blessings,

Kay(-:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday 14th Birthday, Abigail! Hope your day was amazing.

Kelsey said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday:-)




Blessings,
Kelsey

*Life on a farm* said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
From the Farm Family

Strites said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Love you girl you are the very best at being a very GOOD friend!!!!!!!!! =))))) Joanna Strite

Anna said...

Such good pictures, Zoe. That last one was REALLY nice.

Happy Birthday Abigail. You're such a fun person to be around at camp - you and MY little sister are a bit alike in personality, I think.

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday Abigail!!! I love you so much! :)

Zoe, it worked I can comment!!! :)Great Job!

Kelsey said...

Hey,
I gave you a blog award on my blog!!

Kelsey