Tane is hosting a drawing contest...here is my entry!
I call it Black Hawk (I always like to name my horses)!
If you like it please vote for me when the time comes :) (click on Tane's name to see her blog)!
Amazing horse, I love it!! Thanks so much for entering my competition. :) My blue frog is at the top of my blog below the search box. ;) Lots and lots of love ~Tane♥
9 comments:
AMAZING girl! :) You're WAY talented. :] :]
miss ya, :'(
Serenity
Wow...very nice drawing!
~Kaitlyn
Wow.. that is really good! :) I love naming my horses too. And my people. :D
Blessings,
Mikailah~
Whoah, that's so cool!
That is so cool!!! I wish I could draw like that!
~Lily
lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com
love it! i love Drawing horses...but im not nary as good as you! :)
WOW! You are super talented! My horses always look like dogs or some weird creature!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)
Amazing horse, I love it!! Thanks so much for entering my competition. :) My blue frog is at the top of my blog below the search box. ;)
Lots and lots of love
~Tane♥
Very nice drawing!!
Post a Comment