November 25, 2011

A Thanksgiving Celebration!!

Yesterday we had many friends and family over for a Thanksgiving celebration.

Thanksgiving has always been my very favorite holiday. I think one of the reasons it’s my favorite is because I have lots of things to be thankful for!
                                                                          *****

I am thankful for the wonderful people we have over....

****
Another reason that I am thankful for Thanksgiving is because of the delicious food that is served!
The mashed potatoes! 
Grandpa carving the turkey.
Mom working on the ham :) 
Aunt Carol  
The food...waiting to be eaten.
****


I am thankful for nice cousins that we can play and talk with!
David and Bethany :) 
Josh and Lincoln, playing with legos! 
Ping-pong with cousins can get pretty wild! 
and funny ! 
Hope and I.
Dear little Elainah :) 
Kaitlyn :)
You are soooo cute Joyanna!
****


I am very thankful that my Grandpa and Grandma from IL got to come down for a week.

My wonderful Grandparents!
----------------------------------------------------------------


I am so THANKFUL for the many things God has given me.

           Thankfully Yours,
                      Zoe



Oh give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
1 Chronicles 16:8  (KJV)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! :) I love the picture of Grandma and Grandpa. :]

Serenity

ps. thanks for reminding me to change my age on my sidebar. :]

Anonymous said...

I had a great time! Thanks for having us all. love ya~ kate

Mikailah Autumn said...

What a wonderful time... thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

In Christ,
Mikailah~

P.S. Love the one of you and Hope! ;)

Dasz** said...

The picture of Grandpa and Grandma is so sweet and I absolutely LOVE the picture of Abigail!! That's my cousin!!! Wooo-Whoooo! GO ABIGAIL!! :D

Elisabeth said...

You have some cute photos! Wish we could have been with you all. Ping-pong was always a favorite when we were growing up, too.