I know that I posted a lot about them when they were in their cute little “baby” stage, they were so CUTE! *and anyway* I got to thinking that I haven’t posted about them at all recently!
Some of the animals/birds, we don’t have anymore. Like Billy Boy (remember that cute little buckling?), or the turkey we had (Pocahontas)….we sold “BB” and Pocahontas…died….okay…we are eating her for Thanksgiving (you get the picture). Our fair Boer project-goats are gone as well. Alright, on with the post!
We still have our chickens and we are getting 13 eggs a day (imagine that)! I can still remember when they were just those cute little popcorn balls. Here is a picture, can you recognize them?
*sob* they grew up so fast!
Yeah, that's our rooster!
-----------------------------------------------------
Here are some pictures of our "baby" goats.
My baby :)....Snickerdoodle!
This is Mocha :) Abigail's baby!
*and* of course I have to post some pictures of my kitty’s : )
Kilakilly (he is three years old and almost as small as a kitten)...
Pekub (Peek-a-Boo), my pretty calico! ......Sorry, no pictures of Captain, he was not very picture friendly today :)
Have a great weekend everyone,
Zippi
2 comments:
Doin' good so faaaarrrr........
Hmm...poor turkey... :P
Its amazing how fast things change.
Post a Comment