November 17, 2011

B is for Bethany !

Bethany is a little *sunshine* She is also my little 4yr old sister. Who gets into everything and anything, but always manages to look like she knows nothing about it !
 She is hilarious and I'm loving watching her grow. 


This is our blue eyed blondie:


She may be only 4 but she already has a sense of style. (Her own style):

Love it!!! Yes, I think she is a real cutie :)

------------------------------------------
Lincoln is Bethany's favorite playmate ... They do everything together, like robbing stagecoach's or catching up with bad guys. Better get out of these buckaroos way!


 No surie, ya don't want ta get in our way :D


She loves trying new things...like walking around in snowshoes on the carpet, it took a little doing.


Speaking of trying new things, this is what I found when Mom called me yesterday to go get Bethany. I guess, that she had decided  the banana and peanut-butter tastes better when you grab a hunk of banana and mush it into the jar... what joy!
*see, I told you she always looks so innocent* 
and...tada! Banana feast...err, yes it looks very yummy :P


Yep, that’s our princess!
I LOVE YOU BETHANY!!!






Zippi







5 comments:

Serenity said...

:b haha...I love the picture where she just pulled her hand out of the peanut butter jar. :b

She's a cutie!

Serenity

Anonymous said...

How cute! I'll have to show this to Lark. He'll love it. We love to slice bananas in half the long way and put chocolate peanut butter in between. ~ Chris

Joanna said...

Love this post! Bethany is so cute!!!

USAGirl said...

Cute, but sometimes.... uhhh.. never mind. :P *be positive, oh yes, positive* Love you Bethany! Can't wait to see you this Christmas! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Bethany is absolutely positively adorable!!! I just LOVE the first pic!!!!!!!!! The one of her and Lincoln is cute too! Hahaha
~Grace