We arrived at 11:10 pm and we slept in to 9:00 am.
We went and had our continental breakfast (courtesy of the hotel).
Came back and us girls took our showers.
<Just some things I love about hotels>
1. You can stay in the shower as long as you want :) (A BIG highlight for me)-
We went and had our continental breakfast (courtesy of the hotel).
Came back and us girls took our showers.
<Just some things I love about hotels>
1. You can stay in the shower as long as you want :) (A BIG highlight for me)-
2. You can draw on the mirror (and no-one minds)!
I am such a artist~!!!
3. The view….
Uh, yeah....
4. The Beds … are great for exercising!
Lincoln...
5. Little people that come in the closet!
Bethany hiding :)
6. Free internet connection!
Papa
7. Shampoo, soap, (etc) sample's… If we can tell which is which….Everything is written in French!
Bethany with the....what?
I cannot think of any more right now :0
We went on a walk on a trail that is right by our hotel, it goes by a river!
Getting ready for a picture....
Getting ready for a picture....
Smile!
Bethany & Mom
Lincoln
Abigail
Walking on the guardrail....Papa...How did he break his leg????
Looking out to ...river...
Going back to the hotel
The river~
There you have it folks…our day so far!
The wedding that we came here for is in; 2 hours….I had better go get ready!
TTYL (talk to you later)~
Zoë
Taking my own picture...what is Abigail doing there???
8 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Have a good time at the wedding!
~Kaitlyn
AWESOME! AWESOME AWESOME! I loved this little peek into your vacation. Do post more pictures, won't you?
Looks like a LOT of fun - how 'bout dropping by to see me before you go back home? :P
Wow.. sounds like fun! ;) And I like the pics.
It looks like you all are having fun! :)
Zoe, I love "things I love about hotels"! haha :)
What do you think of Quebec so far?
Zoe, Looks like your having a lot of FUN!
I'll see you in less than a week. :)
Post some pictures of the wedding. :)
Serenity
AWESOME!!!!!!! I WISH I WAS THERE!!! How about next time you try to fit me into your suitcase! ;)
Well Finally I figured out how to post something on here loll
Hey lovely, it was sooo nice to "meet" you. I'm so glad you all had a nice time here. I wish I could have gone to Quebec city with you but at least my mom did :)
Love ~ Annie
Post a Comment