August 6, 2011

My New Goat!

I sold Sophia this Monday (she went to a good home; where she will be a used as a breeder goat) ..............................................and I went and got a new goat today :)

Her name is AHF Noodles, AHF for the farm she was born on (Autum Hill Farm) and then they named her Noodles because she looked like a noodle when she was born.  I am not sure what I am going to call her yet...any I D E A S???

She is so cute and a real sweetie! She has been to 4 shows and done very well in all of them, placing Reserve Grand in one of them!
She is registered as a American Nubian and has the papers to prove it!  One of her Grandsire's is one of  Sis. Barb Rissler's goats (she has some great goats)~

She seems to be getting along great with our other little goats...she is a lot bigger than they are though, because she was born in March and they were only born in May.

I am really excited about her!!!
Would you like to see some pictures?!?!?!? GREAT! Here they are:

Petting Noodles...

This is her!

...no comment...

Till Goats Fly,

            Zoë

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! hope she does well for you.

~Kaitlyn

Mikailah Autumn said...

Aww..she is so cute! :) Names..names..names... I will think about it.

Anonymous said...

HAHA I like the last pic! XD
~Congrats

Elisabeth said...

She looks nice! I'm loving that you guys are getting into goats like this. You girls and Lincoln are becoming quite the little farmers.

Anonymous said...

The goat is sweet, congratulations. We never raised goats; we did cows, and sheep. We boarded horses, and had lots of pets, including dogs, ground hog, squirrels, etc. My brothers even had a snake at one time, yuck. My children had several dogs over the years but now I am perfectly happy to be without the care and concern of such. Plus guess I am allergic to just about everything these days. Hope you have lots of fun memories in the making with AHF Noodles. I like the name of Noodles.
Mrs. J.

Annaliese said...

Hi Zoe!

I'm your newest follower- Miss ALK. Would love if you hopped on over to my blog and said hi! :-)

http://confessionsofamaineteenager.blogspot.com

Blessings
xoxo Miss ALK

Anna said...

Humm... you could call her... Autumn?

Not sure on that one. :P

You and your goat are both lovely. :)