May 1, 2011

Sewing Fun~

Guess who's got the sewing bug!??!?! ME...I just finished up a nightgown and 4 tier-skirt.

The nightgown took me two years to make...started it last year and cut it out, but then I never got around to sewing it :0 This nightgown will be showed in the fair, wish me luck!


It took me two days to do this skirt, I really liked how it turned out :)

Long and flowing :)

Going round and round....

I have five more skirts to make for the camps I'm going to!

Have a great week~

Zoe
                                                          P.S.Mom took these pictures for me~ thanks



10 comments:

Joanna said...

♥ I LOVE the skirt Zoe and cute night gown! Great Job! ♥

Jordan said...

REALLY cute skirt!

Zoë said...

Thanks!!

Anna said...

BEAUTIFUL skirts and CUTE nigtgown. :) (And YOU are also a beautiful girl.)

Savories of life said...

My sister makes that kind of skirt often. i am almost fisnished a skirt I began last fall. Check my blog out.

Anna said...

Also... what other camps are you going to? (If I may ask... (Ack. I sounds so nosy. Sorry 'bout that.) I'm trying to find other camps that I might be able to go to.

*hugs

Zoë said...

YF aka Still Waters

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful, Zoe. I'm proud of you. You're mom will have a lot less to do if you start making your clothes for camp!

Anonymous said...

The nightgown is so cute! And I just love the pattern of the skirt! Great Job!!! Can't wait to see the other skirts u make! :)

Anonymous said...

luv that skirt!!!! You are gettin me in the mood!!! You inspire me grace in Kentucky