December 30, 2010

Winter Fun~ Ice Skating~

Happy New Year Everyone~ What has everyone been up to lately?
Well because it's almost 2011, my Papa has been off of work and has been taking us kids ice skating.
The Bomberger's have been letting us use their pond and so we have been going ice skating a lot.
It's been a bunch of fun :)My Uncle Steve and Patrick have came along once or twice. My aunt Jennifer has come these last few times. And Grandpa and Grandma came along Christmas day.

Christmas day I learned how to do cross-overs, but I am still perfecting the skill :)
I think Lincoln is the best skater of us kids, Bethany is doing really well on the ice. She is so cute to watch :) My Papa is so amazing~ I watch him go and then think to myself that I have so MUCH to learn! :) Mom is our best hockey player, (she scored 5 shots in one game)! Abigail is the family goalie.

We might go again sometime this week, but for the most part skating is done for the year! :)

Later,
Zoe

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh Wow, sounds like fun!!!
I love skating!

Kara said...

Ooohhh, fun! We haven't been ice-skating this year, YET! We've mainly be sledding! We have an awesome hill!

Anonymous said...

Lol.. wow... I didn't see this post until today! I don't know how I missed it! =P
haha I agree with Joanna! (=
Oh and Happy LATE New Years! haha...