December 21, 2010

2010 Youth Christmas Banquet~

I have finally got around to getting pix (from FB (thx!)) so I could post about the Christmas Banquet.
The banquet was last Friday at Fontana Hall.
We arrived just in time to get our pic taken in front of a beautiful backdrop: Check Spelling





Abigail and I~
Abigail, I and Kaitlyn :)

Then we went and got our name cards and chose our seats…
Beautiful Table tops! ~ Place setting

"Abigail's table" ~ (right from Abigail), Cheyenne, Rachel, Nathan, Tommy, Michel, David and Gracie~ "My Table" (left from me): Mark, Josh, Danielle, Rosanna, Kaitlyn, Joanna and Ashley~

Then our waiters came and served us drinks and then served us the food~

Our Waiters~ Sister Linda & Brother David

~ I totally cleaned my plate, the food was delish!~

After the wonderful fare, Uncle Steven talked to us YP ~ asking us "Are You Coachable?"

He did a fantastic job~ I really enjoyed it.
We then played games like: Who's Who and a How Well Do You Know Your Spouse game...Some door prizes were given out~ And also a Helper of the year award to ~David Garret~
It was a very fun filled evening :)

Special Guests~ Grandma and Grandpa S. -Brother and Sister Wagner-Brother and Sister Bomberger-and Uncle Steven and Aunt Jennifer~


Justin & Jessica ~ Becky & Andrew ---also special guest's---

Our Young People~
Thank you to everyone who made this night possible~

Hope you enjoyed this peek into this years Banquet :) Cannot wait till next year!

Zoe

P.S. Just some random pictures~


The How Well Do You Know Your Spouse game~

Another picture of my table............... :)

A picture of us YP with our youth leaders~ THE END

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I love the pictures Zoe!! :)

Kara said...

Fun-ness! I bet you and Abigail had LOADS of fun!

Elisabeth said...

What a beautiful job everbody did. It looks like a fun evening.

Anonymous said...

The banquet was soo much fun! And I loved what Bro. Steve preached on! (: I can't wait for the next banguet! lol Like the pics!