December 21, 2010

Sanger Picture Time~

Okay, I figured that because I had posted something about the Wallace’s picture taking time…I should make things even, and post about the Sangers picture taking time.....

It all started out when last Sunday morning we decided (on the spur of the moment), to get a “family” Christmas picture taken. (Just us kids though). Mom had made us girls new outfits, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity (which it was)….
We tried three different backgrounds: porch, wall in living room and fireplace. Papa took the pictures…








Well, I guess we might be able to try again for a New Years picture, perhaps?

So Long,

Zoe


4 comments:

Kara said...

Nice!!! :) Abigail looks so happy in the first picture! lol jk.

Elisabeth said...

Now you know how hard it is for us to get a good picture. We have 4 boys. Agh!! My favorite was the one in front of the fireplace -the white wall looked a little stark.

Your blog template is pretty, btw.

Aunt Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

Zoe, I love your outfits!!! (: BE U T FUL!

Joanna said...

I agree with Grace, I love your outfits!!