July 27, 2010

Mini Cakes!

Recently my cousin Kaitlyn S. lent me the American Girl Mag.
It was so much fun to read and I was so very inspired by the Wee Sweets section.
I decided to make a "Cutie Cake" which only called for:
Icing, a few Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, and some toppings.


First I put 2 cookies together with a dollop of icing and spread some icing around the sides of the 2 cookies:

Then I evened the icing out and put on some toppings on.
In this case the toppings I put on the top were chocolate chips.



Tada!!!!



I also made a three-tear cake.
For the top I used chocolate peanut chips.
Have a Happy Day!
Zoe

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Your background on your blog is beautiful!

We made these little "cakes" when we had Serenity's doll birthday party last year. Cute!

Love, Aunt Elisabeth

P.S. I cannot post here with my homeschool blogger account. I had to use my Google account.

Zoë said...

Thank you! Wish I could have been there for the party! When you posted about it last year, it looked really cute.