July 27, 2010

Lincoln!








My little brother Lincoln had a Birthday a little while ago (I am just now getting around to posting about it (yikes!)).
He turned nine, we had our Grandpa and Grandma Sanger over for supper.
Mom cooked a few of Lincolns favorite foods...Chicken, twice-baked potatoes, baked beans, grilled zucchini (ok, this is not really his favorite!), and salad. It was all very yummy.

For dessert we had a ice-cream cake from Friendly's. It had a race car on it.

Then he went and looked for his gifts using clues that we had made up...They were hidden all over the house. It was funny to see him looking all over, when it was right under his nose!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!!






3 comments:

*Life on a farm* said...

Hey!! Welcome to blogger! Your pics are great and your background is snazzy! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Can't wait to hear your songs at music today!
Love ya
Your music teacher

Kara said...

:D Hey Zoe. Nice blog, nice posts, nice pictures, nice stuff!

I like your blog, I'm rather glad you changed your blog, I couldn't see all of your pictures when you posted.

Happy Birthday Lincoln!

By the way, I have a blog too, its www.karascreativecorner11.blogspot.com so check it out. become a follower. PLEASE!

:) Kara

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln!(though I am a little late) Sounds like you guys had fun! =)