We entered a few things in the fair this year and won a some prizes.
My sister Abigail got first place in her ceramics class (she painted a turtle) and Lincoln (he painted a football on a stand) received second. My Mom placed some in her herbs, flowers, canning and cooking. Oh and she won quite a bit of money...I just had to add that!
I got second in my round basket and also in my square basket, my snicker-doodles (that I posted about) got second (I entered them in the cookie category "any other").
Really all in all for every one it was a awesome year of showing :)
I can't wait till next year when us kids will be showing some of our goats (Lord willing)!!
The fair is always so much fun! I think my favorite part of the fair is working in the fair Eatery, with other 4-h members (and sometimes their parents). I love to serve people and get their orders~Its much more fun then working at home *smile*.
I think Bethany's favorite part of the fair was the pigs...But the fair milkshakes rate right up there to. She was hilarious with the pigs! I posted a video of her and her piggys...but it is still not as funny as being there in real life!
Lincoln's favorite part of the fair is yet to come...Tonight, Tough Trucks @ 7:00. Papa and Him go together, almost every year. Its their little "bonding time". Watching trucks and other battered vehicle's go around a "dare-devil" track....While drinking a milkshake or eating fries!
Abigail really just "love's it all"...I share her feelings!
That's all on the fair for now!
ZOE
1 comment:
I agree milkshakes are AWESOME!!!!
Joanna
Post a Comment